If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —Dessert's On Me
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 7 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 16 wafer-thin crispbreads
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- sea salt
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. In a skillet, toast fennel seeds over moderate heat until fragrant. Add sugar and cook until melted and covers seeds. Scrape candied fennel seeds onto a plate and cool.
- Put chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals until almost melted.
- Working very quickly, dip wafers in chocolate and transfer to baking sheet. Sprinkle with fennel seeds, ginger and sea salt. Refrigerate until set, about 5 minutes, then serve.
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.