Author Notes: For vegetarians, eating iron-rich vegetables should be part of a daily diet. And after a weekend of fun I could also use some delicious vitamins too. Vegetables contain non-heme iron so it's important to aid absorption with Vitamin C. A cosy brain boosting breakfast is the perfect way to start a Sunday. And remember to opt out of that cup-of-joe, it inhibits iron absorption to a degree! A lovely glass of orange juice will give you all the energy you need. - Etherealpeanut
- 1-2 Egg(s)
- 2 cups Fresh spinach
- 1 Small potato
- 1 tablespoon Feta cheese
- Splash Olive oil
- Splash Balsamic vinegar
- Prep: Grate your potato, whisk your egg(s) in a separate bowl and clean the spinach.
- Create: Heat up the oil in the pan to medium heat. Add the potato and cook until it softens.
- Lower the heat, add the whisked egg and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Once the egg begins to slightly cook and the fresh spinach. Cook until the spinach has just wilted-- we don't want to destroy our vibrant greens!
- Splash on balsamic vinegar, stir, and serve on a plate.
- Crumble the feta over the dish and stir it in. Pepper if you like, but no salt-- the feta has plenty! Enjoy with a glass of juice.