If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: For vegetarians, eating iron-rich vegetables should be part of a daily diet. And after a weekend of fun I could also use some delicious vitamins too. Vegetables contain non-heme iron so it's important to aid absorption with Vitamin C. A cosy brain boosting breakfast is the perfect way to start a Sunday. And remember to opt out of that cup-of-joe, it inhibits iron absorption to a degree! A lovely glass of orange juice will give you all the energy you need. —Etherealpeanut
- 1-2 Egg(s)
- 2 cups Fresh spinach
- 1 Small potato
- 1 tablespoon Feta cheese
- Splash Olive oil
- Splash Balsamic vinegar
- Prep: Grate your potato, whisk your egg(s) in a separate bowl and clean the spinach.
- Create: Heat up the oil in the pan to medium heat. Add the potato and cook until it softens.
- Lower the heat, add the whisked egg and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Once the egg begins to slightly cook and the fresh spinach. Cook until the spinach has just wilted-- we don't want to destroy our vibrant greens!
- Splash on balsamic vinegar, stir, and serve on a plate.
- Crumble the feta over the dish and stir it in. Pepper if you like, but no salt-- the feta has plenty! Enjoy with a glass of juice.
A Zucchini Spaghetti to Fawn Over
A fried and fabulous classic
The zucchini spaghetti of Italy.
Just for the halibut.
Recipe of the Day
Savor the season.
This pasta's mint to be.