If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This came to me when I found a couple of half-filled bottles of red wine on the counter. (A rare occurrence at my house) but it does happen. You can do this with a half a bottle of red that's been sitting in your fridge (by the way you should never do that to red wine) for a day or two and just adjust quantities with the amount of wine you have on hand. Feel free to mix and match - a Cab can merry a Pinot.
This is fun for the holidays and floating green fruit makes it so xmas like. - blanka.n
- 1/2 liter Red wine
- 1/2 liter Cheap red wine
- 1/4 cup Triple Sec
- 1/4 cup Orange juice
- 2 ounces Brandy or Cognac (optional)
- 1/4 cup Ginger ale
- 1/2 cup Club Soda - (or as much as desired)
- 3-4 pieces Thinly sliced fruit: green apple, grapes, lemon, lime, orange
- Combine the first eight ingredients in a large glass pitcher - stir with a long wooden spoon and add the sliced fruit. Cheers and happy holidays!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Punch
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce