If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My grandfather was a healthy man--an eater of "mostly plants" way before it was de moda to do so. Still, my cousins and I could count on one thing every Christmas that broke this rule: a punch made specially for us. Out came my Abuelita's 1970's-style punch bowl, replete with ladle and frosted red cups, which only added to the festivity of the occasion. His punch is fruity and bright, and gets an extra splash of color from a winning ingredient--rainbow sherbet. I promise, this punch will make you very popular with kids of all ages. For an adult version, try adding a hint of rum. - Cristina Sciarra
Makes one punch bowl
- 1 can frozen orange juice, from concentrate
- 6 cups pineapple juice
- 2 liters ginger ale
- several scoops rainbow sherbet
- In a punch bowl, mix orange juice concentrate with pineapple juice. You a looking for the flavors to balance equally.
- Right before serving, stir in ginger ale. Top with rainbow sherbet and serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Punch
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.