If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I can still remember sitting in my grandmother's kitchen in Arkansas peeling and seeding red grapes for this delicious old-fashioned salad. It is a real crowd pleaser for young and old and tastes just as good the next day as dessert with a spoonful of whip cream on top. —Pert
- 1 8-serving size Jello Black Cherry flavor
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 small can crushed pineapple including juice
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup chopped fresh cranberries
- Mix water and Jello in serving bowl until gelatin is dissolved.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix throughout.
- Refrigerate until set, approximately 3 hours.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cranberry Sauce
Anything but Watered down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.