If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This sneaky punch is inspired by POG – Passion Orange Guava – a popular tropical fruit juice blend first bottled by Haleakala Dairy in the 1970’s. Using grapefruit instead of orange gives the punch a tasty bitter edge, while ginger beer complements the dark character of the whiskey. Passion fruit and guava infuses some of my favorite island flavors and keeps you going back for more, think of this as a tropical twist to ring in the New Year! —gingerroot
Makes 8-10 servings
- 3 1/2 cups Passion Fruit Nectar, chilled
- 2 cups Guava Nectar, chilled (can substitute frozen guava nectar concentrate, see note below)
- 1/2 cup fresh grapefruit juice, strained
- 1 bottle (12 oz) Reed’s Extra Ginger Brew Ginger Beer, chilled
- 2 cups Jack Daniel's whiskey
- Add ingredients in a large punch bowl. Stir to combine. Add ice cubes if desired. Serve and Enjoy!
- Note: If using frozen guava nectar concentrate, thaw can briefly by placing in a container with cold water. Open can, slide frozen concentrate on to a plate and slice. Add slices to punch and stir until combined.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Punch
Shop at the Food52 Office
We're having a open house!
Shop at the Food52 office.
Trailblazing snacks to pack.
New to the Shop.
(Home) brew on this.
It's in the bag.