If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1.5 cups chickpeas, drained (1 can)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 dash salt and pepper, to taste
- Get the grill in the oven nice and hot.
- In a small oven-proof skillet, saute chickpeas, onion, thyme and paprika in olive oil on the stove. Once the onions are soft, add the tomatoes and peppers for a minute, stirring into the spices and seasoning with salt, pepper, and lemon.
- Place under the grill in the oven for about 10 minutes, until tomatoes are getting brown edges.
- Remove and crack eggs over the dish. Bake for another 5 minutes, until the whites are cooked but the yolks are still soft.
- Serve with avocado and toast.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Breakfast II
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls