If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 2 eggs separated
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a bowl, beat flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, egg yolks and milk. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form and gently fold into batter.
- Heat oil on pancake skillet and pour 1/3 cup batter. Cook the first side until bubbles cover the pancake surface and begin to pop. Flip pancake over. Once second side has lightly browned (about half the time it took to cook the first side), remove and serve.
- Serve with pear slices and warm honey.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Breakfast II
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
A better basket.