If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe was inspired by a recipe I once had with pistachios atop oranges that had a caramel glaze. I kept the oranges and pistachios and added honey with mascarpone. Simple and delicious! - ashleychasesdinner
- 4 oranges, peeled, pith and seeds removed
- 1/4 cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup mascarpone
- 4 tablespoons honey
- Peel oranges. Remove seeds and pith. Cut into bite size pieces. (May also slice)
- In a small bowl, mix honey into mascarpone. Set aside
- Roughly chop pistachios.
- Arrange oranges on a plate. Add a dollop or two of honey mascarpone. Sprinkle pistachios over the top. Serve
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Citrus Recipe
Flourless Almond & Coconut Cake
Looked for salad, ended up with cake: Life in a nutshell.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Strawberry, Rhubarb, and Lime Popsicles
An out of the blue use for a mason jar.
Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?