If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A refreshing and easy healthy alternative to ice cream on a hot summer's day. It's best if you use full fat Greek-style yogurt and organic berries. You can also use vanilla yogurt and omit the sugar for a slightly sweeter variation. - Abs
- 1/2 small banana
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (low fat OK)
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh strawberries
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 3-5 ice cubes
- Place 12 oz glass in freezer to chill for several minutes. Place all ingredients in a blender except sugar and ice cubes and blend on high speed until uniform in texture. Add sugar, to taste (I often don't need any, depending on the sweetness of the fruit). Add ice cubes, one at a time, until desired consistency is reached. Serve with a small chocolate chip cookie or brownie for a tasty combination.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Strawberry Recipe
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
The final step to a genius dinner party.
A list of things we like.
Add flower power to your espresso.