If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Can be made a week or more in advance and stored in refrigerator. Freezes wonderfully and keeps a long time.
Wonderful with turkey, pork, spread on pate (especially a country pate), and on sandwiches. —ellenl
Makes 4 cups
- 2 cups cranberries
- 2 cups coarsely chopped peeled apples
- 2 cups coarsely chopped peeled pears
- 1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped prunes
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Combine all in large pot. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, till comes to a gentle boil. Reduce heat and simmer gently, stirring occasionally, more toward end until the fruit is tender and the chutney is the consistency of a salsa, about 35 mins. Add more water if necessary. Cool and store.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Condiment
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cranberry Sauce
You Pinned, We Listened
This Month's Top 10 Pinterest Recipes
This month's most pinned recipes.
Food blog links we love.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
The best camping foods.
Savor the season.