If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My daughter request this every Christmas morning - bellini
- 3 large croissants, cut up
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 250 g package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or 1/2 reaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- icing sugar
- Tear croissants into bite size pieces. Place them evenly into 10 (1/2 cup) ramekins with the end facing upwards. Sprinkle with blueberries.
- In a medium bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gradually add milk, mixing until well blended. Divide equally amonst the 10 ramekins and pour evenly over croissant pieces. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 to 25 minutes or until set in centres and golden brown. Serve warm sprinkled with icing sugar.