If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a family favorite from my grandmother because it is so easy and so delicious. When I was in college, my roommates requested it in December during exams as our holiday treat. It reminds me of warming up on a cold December morning.
This recipe is put together the night before and read to back in the morning. Make sure to follow the order of the recipe so it turns out right. You could make it more Christmasy by adding dried cranberries with the pecans. - ginnygetsfloury
Makes 1 bundt cake
- 1 package Rich's frozen bread dough rolls or another frozen yeast dough brand
- 1/2 packet Butterscotch Pudding Powder, not instant
- 3/4 cup Chopped Pecans
- Cinnamon (at least 2 tablespoons)
- 8 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- Grease a bundt pan with non-stick spray.
- Put the frozen dinner rolls evenly around the pan.
- Sprinkle the butterscotch pudding and the pecans evenly on top of the rolls.
- Sprinkly heavily with cinnamon and cover liberally.
- Mix the brown sugar and melted butter together.
- Evenly pour this mixture over the rolls.
- Cover with aluminum foil and allow to rise overnight at room temperature.
- Cool for 1 minute and then flip it out on a plate.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Family Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Breakfast II
How to Take a Food52-Style Photo
Those Instagrams aren't going to like themselves.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce
Easter Baskets for Loved Ones Who Sometimes Annoy You
Sure to put somebunny out of business.
Style with a breeze.