If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It Is part of Speechlesscakes.com View for the finished product. Sadly, I have to suspend operations, but I want to share the bites with food 52 foodies! - speechless1
- 11 ounces goat's milk cheese room temp
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 egg room temp
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup pistachio ( ground)
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon
- 1 juice of lemon
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tablespoons kiwi coulis
- Oven 350 degrees yield: 24 bites Kiwi coulis: put kiwi into food processor, blend to a pulp, in a strainer, take the seeds out. Set aside for later. Spray pan coating into individual 2-inch cheesecake pan. (24) Melt the butter and add to the pistachio. Spoon 1/2 teaspoon of the pistachio into individual cups in the pan. Freeze until hard. Meanwhile, in a kitchen aid, put the goat's milk cheese and beat (1 min), add the sugar, blend. Add the eggs, one egg at a time, add the vanilla, zest and the juice of a lemon. A pinch of salt. Blend about 4 mins. Scrape often. Fill the cups; if you can cook them in a water bath.... do. Cook 12 min, but check! It should be wiggly. Turn the oven off, and let them cool in the oven about 15 mins. Refrigerate overnight. Turn the pan over and push the bottoms from the pan. Take the pan away; take the bottoms off from the bites. A little touch (2 drops) of kiwi on the top and sprinkle with snow. Yummy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Bite Party Snack
A Better Way to Prepare Asparagus
Plus a genius dressing.
A better way to prepare asparagus.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
Freshen up for spring.
Meat-free Memorial Day recipes.
Drink better coffee.