If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love goat cheese and I love grapes, so a few years ago I decided to combine them in a fun and tasty way to make an appetizer. They are now "expected" especially by my girlfriends at most get togethers. They take a little work up front byt they can be made ahead of time and they just explode with flavor! Enjoy!! - SouffleBombay
- 7 ounces plain goat cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 18 large seeded red globe grapes
- 2 tablespoons sugared or spiced nutes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon additional honey for drizzle
- Combine your goat cheese and your honey in a small bowl, mix until combined. Place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Slice a small piece from the bottom of each grape to allow it to later stand on its own. Slice off a bit of the top of each grape, then using the small side of a mellon baller scoop out 2/3 of the inside of each grape - making sure you get all the seeds. Discard innards.
- Get your chilled goat cheese and honey mixture and begin rolling into small balls - the size varies depending on the size grapes you have on hand as well as the size scoop you created. Place one ball into each grape allowing a bit of the ball to stick out on top.
- Plate your stuffed grapes, place a few bits of sugared nuts (or plain nuts) on each stuffed grape and scatter a few over the plate, drizzle with a bit of additional honey and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Bite Party Snack