Author Notes: I love goat cheese and I love grapes, so a few years ago I decided to combine them in a fun and tasty way to make an appetizer. They are now "expected" especially by my girlfriends at most get togethers. They take a little work up front byt they can be made ahead of time and they just explode with flavor! Enjoy!! - SouffleBombay
- 7 ounces plain goat cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 18 large seeded red globe grapes
- 2 tablespoons sugared or spiced nutes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon additional honey for drizzle
- Combine your goat cheese and your honey in a small bowl, mix until combined. Place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Slice a small piece from the bottom of each grape to allow it to later stand on its own. Slice off a bit of the top of each grape, then using the small side of a mellon baller scoop out 2/3 of the inside of each grape - making sure you get all the seeds. Discard innards.
- Get your chilled goat cheese and honey mixture and begin rolling into small balls - the size varies depending on the size grapes you have on hand as well as the size scoop you created. Place one ball into each grape allowing a bit of the ball to stick out on top.
- Plate your stuffed grapes, place a few bits of sugared nuts (or plain nuts) on each stuffed grape and scatter a few over the plate, drizzle with a bit of additional honey and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Bite Party Snack