If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An easy dish to make ahead and serve for tomorrow's appetizer gathering. I have sweet red pepper and three cheese sausages marinating and they take just minutes to roast. - ibbeachnana
- 1 1/2 pound sweet Italian sausages
- 1 each red, yellow, green or orange peppers cut into large pieces
- 1 large onion cut into large pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 -1 1/2 cup dry fruity red wine
- freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons EVOO
- Place sausage chunks in red wine marinade (refrigerate) for about 16-24 hours. Marinate in sealed plastic bag, turning now and them to evenly marinate sausage chunks. Pat dry sausage pieces. Heat an oven safe sauté or everyday pan in a 400° oven for 5 minutes. Toss the sausages, peppers, garlic and onions in the hot pan drizzle with EVOO and pepper, roast, turning 1 or 2 times until sausages are lightly browned. Serve hot.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Bite Party Snack