If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Avcocad Cream on your favorite crackers - Hidemi
- 1 Avocado
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- Some vegetables for topping
- Cut avocados into half, remove seeds, scoop avocado pulp and mash in a bowl. Add lemon juice and cream cheese. Put into blender and blend until creamy. Then put the mixture into a pastry bag.
- Pipe the cream onto each cracker shaping Christmas tree. Place carrot, corn and grate tomatoes around the avocado cream.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Bite Party Snack
It's Time to Rhyme
The staff at Food52 give us their best haikus.
Do you haiku?
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
Bake yourself breakfast.
Calling all recipe testers!