Author Notes: Avcocad Cream on your favorite crackers - Hidemi
- 1 Avocado
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- Some vegetables for topping
- Cut avocados into half, remove seeds, scoop avocado pulp and mash in a bowl. Add lemon juice and cream cheese. Put into blender and blend until creamy. Then put the mixture into a pastry bag.
- Pipe the cream onto each cracker shaping Christmas tree. Place carrot, corn and grate tomatoes around the avocado cream.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Bite Party Snack