Author Notes: Crescent roll, inside peanut butter, cheese and honey. Sweet and salty taste. Top with sesame seeds. - Hidemi
- 1 Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 8 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 8 tablespoons Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 teaspoons Honey
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Seeds
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll cans of rolls. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Spread each triangle with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and sprinkle 1 tablespoon of shredded cheddar cheese. Then drizzle half teaspoon of honey. Roll up as directed on can.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top and bake for 10-13 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Bite Party Snack