If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Crescent roll, inside peanut butter, cheese and honey. Sweet and salty taste. Top with sesame seeds. —Hidemi
- 1 Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 8 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 8 tablespoons Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 teaspoons Honey
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Seeds
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll cans of rolls. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Spread each triangle with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and sprinkle 1 tablespoon of shredded cheddar cheese. Then drizzle half teaspoon of honey. Roll up as directed on can.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top and bake for 10-13 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Bite Party Snack
10 Great Farmers Markets
Add these to your bucket list
10 great farmers markets.
Stress-eat snacks for "True Detective."
Savor the season.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
A board to go nuts over.