Author Notes: Spread peanut butter on egg roll sheet, put chicken and avocado, roll it up and fry. Easy, fast and delicous! - Hidemi
- 2 Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 8 Egg Roll Sheets
- 4 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1 Avocado
- Vegetable Oil for deep fry
- Cut avocado into half, remove seed, scoop pulp and cut each hafl into four slices. Cut chicken breasts into small chunk.
- On each egg roll sheet, spread half tablespoon of peanut butter, place 1 sliced avocado and some chicken chunks. Roll once, fold right and left, and fold it with flour paste (Mxed with 1 teaspoon flour and 1 teaspoon water) Make 8 rolls.
- Heat oil and deep-fry egg rolls over medium heat until crispy and golden.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Bite Party Snack