If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Spread peanut butter on egg roll sheet, put chicken and avocado, roll it up and fry. Easy, fast and delicous! —Hidemi
- 2 Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 8 Egg Roll Sheets
- 4 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1 Avocado
- Vegetable Oil for deep fry
- Cut avocado into half, remove seed, scoop pulp and cut each hafl into four slices. Cut chicken breasts into small chunk.
- On each egg roll sheet, spread half tablespoon of peanut butter, place 1 sliced avocado and some chicken chunks. Roll once, fold right and left, and fold it with flour paste (Mxed with 1 teaspoon flour and 1 teaspoon water) Make 8 rolls.
- Heat oil and deep-fry egg rolls over medium heat until crispy and golden.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Bite Party Snack
Cut to the Chase
How to take care of your cutting boards
Take care of your cutting boards.
Genius recipes for a genius Labor Day.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Un-junk your closet (or hide it).
Get your shine on.