If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This summer there was this cricket world cup series going on. And, being a cricket fan my husband was home watching the match between India and Australia. I don't like cricket. I decided to make something to eat while he is enjoying his match. So , I had some marinated artichokes from whole foods and pastry dough at home. I decided to create something new. So this recipe is basically a result of experiment. - PistachioDoughnut
Puff Pastry Base Store bought
- 1 packet Seasoned Artichokes , herbs and spices
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Marinara sauce
- 4 to5 tablespoons Fresh rosemary,roughly chopped
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Gruyere Cheese
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- Roll out the pastry sheets or if using frozen pastry sheets, just thaw them for sometime don't let it get too soft. Spread the mayonnaise, marinara sauce and spread the chopped artichokes. Add chopped rosemary on top of it. Add the salt and pepper. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese and grated gruyere cheese. Bake them about for 10 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees F. Time varies with each oven differently. So please keep a watch at it.
- Variation for this dish- It can be prepared with basil pesto, cilantro chutney or sun-dried tomatoes pesto instead of marinara sauce. For toppings , you can use Zucchini and roughly grinded wasabi peas (comes as a snack). Can be prepared ahead. And, baked at the time of guests arrival. The flaky crust gives it a totally different twist. For a sweet treat, dust the puff pastry sheet with some cinnamon and sugar , bake it for few minutes , spread nutella on top of it let it bake for another few minutes and add a dollop of mascarpone cheese , decorate it with fruits like strawberries, kiwis, bananas etc.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Hors d'Oeuvre
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pub Food
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Bite Party Snack
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce