If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a delicious bite that my Sister-in-Law turned us on to last Winter. —Mise en Place
- 3 Peaches
- 7 ounces Fresh Mozzarella
- 24 Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1/4 pound Thin Prosciutto
- 1 cup Balsalmic Vinegar
- Slice each Peach into eight equal slices.
- Prepare twenty-four separate Basil leaves, 1 tsp. Mozzarella slices, and 4-gram pieces of Prosciutto long enough to wrap the other ingredients as shown.
- Gently simmer the Balsamic Vinegar in a small sauce pot over medium heat. Reduce by half, or until the vinegar takes on a syrupy quality and coats the back of a spoon. Remove from heat.
- Cook sliced Peaches briefly over medium hot grill (or pan) only until they barely begin to soften and gently caramelize. Maintain some firmness.
- Bundle each grilled Peach slice, Mozzarella slice, and Basil leaf with a piece of Prosciutto. Drizzle with Balsamic reduction.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Bite Party Snack
You Gotta Ketchup
Crazy ways to use the condiment
You gotta ketchup.
A 10-step guide to better cake.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.