If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I recently discovered that an H Mart was within driving distance from my house. I went to check it out, left with a cart full of fun stuff, and have been experimenting with all the new Korean ingredients I found. I've really been liking kimchi on sandwiches paired with different kinds of cheeses, and this is my favorite of the moment. - VanessaS
- 1 whole wheat english muffin
- 1/4 cup kimchi
- 1 egg
- 1.5 ounces sliced manchego cheese
- Toast the english muffin. Have the toasted muffin close by the stove while you continue with the steps below.
- Heat a medium/large nonstick pan over medium heat. When it gets hot, spray it with nonstick cooking spray. Crack the egg on one side of the pan, and spread out the kimchi on the other side.
- When the egg is just set on the bottom, very gently flip it over. (I use my fingers and a fork). Top with the cheese and put one of the english muffin halves on top of the cheese. Take the warmed kimchi out of the pan and place it on top of the other english muffin half.
- Once the cheese is melted, slide a thin spatula under the egg and place it on top of the kimchi-topped english muffin half.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sandwich Recipe
You're the Best, Forget the Rest
The World's 50 Best Restaurants have nothin' on these recipes.
The best restaurant? Your kitchen.
Orecchiette with a bite.
Treats for your beach bag.
These are mmmpanadas.
You won't be board with this game.