If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Autumn flavors with a touch of Asian. - LittlestBerg
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 2-3 shallots
- 1/2-1 cups garden mix bean sprouts
- 1/2-3/4 cups kalamata olives
- 1/2 handful garlic cloves
- sherry cooking wine
- 2 tablespoons Asian red chili paste
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half, scoop out the seeds, bake the halves and scrape out the inside of the squash into a bowl.
- Wash and cut the asparagus into bit-size bits. Place these bits in a microwaveable bowl with water and microwave the asparagus for about 2 1/2 minutes.
- Cut the shallots into thin rings. Cut the garlic into thin medallion shapes. Stir fry with sherry cooking wine.
- Drain the asparagus and add it to the stir-fry. Add the garden mix bean sprouts to the stir-fry. Stir fry all ingredients until lightly browned, perhaps adding some more sherry cooking wine one or two more times.
- Mix the stir-fry in with the spaghetti squash. Stir in the Asian red chili paste until all ingredients are well coated.
- Top with halved olives and a light blanket of cinnamon. Microwaving this concoction will allow the cinnamon to seep into the ingredients better.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Autumn Salad