If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: a sweet cuddle
- 250 milliliters milk
- 2 clove
- 3 pink pepper berry
- 1 crushed cardamom pods
- 2 inches mace or cinnamon stick
- 1.10 ounces white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon instant vanilla pudding
- Bring milk to boiling, remove from heat and put the four spices into it . Leave them in until it cools. Cut chocolate into small pieces. Filter the milk, take two tablespoons of it and melt the instant pudding.
- Pour the mix in the milk and bring to boiling, stir until it thickens up, about 5 minutes.Remove from heat and pour into mug, enjoy
Get Baking This Labor Day
These recipes are worth a little kitchen labor
Get baking this Labor Day.
Make these recipes before it's too late.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our staff's best storage tips.
Storage made crystal clear.