If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Breakfast at my home is usually oatmeal, eggs or Indian breakfast like "idli" or "dosa" "upma" which are savory in nature. One day, my husband asked whether I could make him a single breakfast dish that would include vegetables, eggs, cheese and nuts.
After doing some online research, I decide to use Dorie Greenspan's basic Savory Cake and then add a French-Mediterranean influence by using a combination of cheeses like feta and chevre which go well with olives and the sundried tomatoes.
- Food Enthusiast
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F. Grease loaf pan (10" x 5" x 2 3/4")
- Break eggs whisk until fluffy, then add milk, olive oil and mix well.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Walnuts & Sage