If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If Asian pears can not be found, substitute a apple, preferably a sweet variety. - ChefDJen
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 small head fennel
- 1 Asian pear
- 1/4 pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl whisk together the vinegar, mayonnaise, sugar and a bit of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Slice the fennel and Asian pear very thin (a mandolin works very well for this)
- Add the sliced fennel, Asian pear, pecans and cherries to the bowl with the dressing. Stir to combine.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Autumn Salad
Flourless Almond & Coconut Cake
Looked for salad, ended up with cake: Life in a nutshell.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Recipe of the Day
Strawberry, Rhubarb, and Lime Popsicles
An out of the blue use for a mason jar.
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.