If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sunchokes have a crisp, sweet, nutty flavor that adds great texture and crunch to a winter salad. The farmer who grew them inspired this recipe. - Loulies
- 8 radishes, sliced thinly
- 6 sunchokes, sliced thinly
- 2 Gala apples, cored and sliced thinly
- 2 fennel bulbs, trimmed, cored, and sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup good olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fennel fronds
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, lemon juice, chives, and fennel fronds to make vinaigrette. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add radishes, sunchokes, apples, and fennel. Toss well, cover, and refrigerate for about 30 minutes to allow the flavors to come together. Season with more salt and pepper before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Autumn Salad