If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A crunchy, tangy,sweet and delicious orange salad with olives,crumbled feta, raisins and sunflower seeds dressed with a unique lime, honey, ketchup dressing!
I call it the King of all Salads as it has all the things you look for in a salad or at least all the things that I look for in my salad.Its sweet, tangy, crunchy, peppery all-in-one.It has the ability to transform a dull meal into this lively elegant supper!
Pair it with your favorite rice,pasta or sandwich and there you have it!A piquant tasting salad that's beautiful in taste and looks. The dressing in this salad has now become my favorite dressing for all kinds of salads!The hint of ketchup and the sweetness of the honey combined with the tanginess of the vinegar and lime juice makes all the difference and gives it its unique taste.
The inspiration for this recipe came from the website www.spain-recipes.com,while I was searching for tapas recipes, I was planning to make for a gathering.Like I always do, I made some changes(I added some more ingredients and created my own dressing!Yay!) and ended up with an amazing salad recipe!!
- 1 Minneola orange peeled and cut into rounds
- 1 packet chopped lettuce
- 3 tablespoons Crumbled Feta
- 12 Pimento stuffed Green Olives
- 2 tablespoons Ready Salted Sunflower Seeds
- 2 tablespoons Golden Raisins
For the Dressing
- 1 teaspoon White Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Ketchup
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Lime juice
- Assemble all the salad ingredients and arrange on a platter.Whisk together the dressing and pour over the top.Enjoy with your favorite meal!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Citrus Recipe
A Piece of Beauty
Meet Mosser Glass
Meet the cake stand extraordinaries
The best vegan cookbook tips.
It's time to travel.
What to watch (and cook to) on Netflix.
Put cake on a pedestal.