If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Deep fry shrimp and potatoes with sweet sour and creamy sauce. - Hidemi
- 3/4 pound Shrimp, deveined, peeled with tails on
- 2 Small Potatoes about 2/3 lb
- 1 cup canned Lima beans, drained
- 5 tablespoons Milk
- 4 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 2 teaspoons Grated Garlic Clove
- 2 teaspoons Granulated Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Flour
- 3 tablespoons Corn Starch
- Vegetable Oil for deep fry
- Cut potatoes into 1/4 inch round slices, wrap in a plastic wrap and heat in a microwave for 2 minutes or until tender.
- Make sauce. In a bowl, combine milk, mayonnaise, lemon juice, grated garlic clove, granulated sugar, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- In another bowl, combine flour and corn starch. Mix well.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over shrimp and potatoes. Then coat them with flour and corn starch mixture.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan, deep fry shrimp and then potatoes. Drain and put them into the sauce bowl. Add lima beans to the bowl too. Toss to coat.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mayonnaise-Based Salad
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Citrus Recipe
Around the World in 16 Breakfasts
The most important meal of the day, the international way.
Breakfast: a worldly affair.
An Instameet by the Bay (Area).
Wildcard Winner: Texas Tailgate Burger
Prep your pans for perfection.
Stop the soap opera.