If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This tangy-tart little bite is the skinny cousin to big-fat cheesecake. But you'd never know it! —HeartBellyAndSoul
Makes 10 shooters
- 3 pieces Graham Crackers (3 sheets = 12 crackers)
- 1/4 cup Raw Almonds
- 4 packets Stevia sugar substitute
- 8 ounces Canned Pineapple Chunks (in pineapple juice)
- 3 Lemons
- 1/4 cup Light Cream Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt (such as Fage 0%)
- 1/2 cup Whipped Topping
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 1 tablespoon Corn Starch
- Pulse the graham crackers and almonds and 1 package of Stevia in a food processor until finely ground.
- Pour the crumbs into a small bowl and add 2 tsp of the juice from the pineapple. Mix together until moist and crumbly.
- Press the crumbs lightly into the bottoms of the serving dishes. (I used 10 votive candle holders!)
- In a separate bowl, whisk the Cream Cheese together with the juice of 1/2 lemon (about a tablespoon) and 1 tsp. Vanilla until blended.
- Add the Yogurt and Whipped Topping to the Cream Cheese, along with 1 packet of Stevia, and stir until blended.
- Spoon the yogurt/cream cheese mixture into the serving dishes.
- In a small pan on medium-low heat, add 2 Tablespoons of the pineapple juice, the zest of one of the lemons and the juice of 2 1/2 lemons. Add 2 packets of Stevia, and bring to a low simmer for about a minute.
- Run the pineapple chunks through the food processor to make a puree. Add the pineapple to the simmering juices.
- In a measuring cup or small bowl, mix together the 2 TBLS Water and 1 TBL Cornstarch. Add this slowly to the simmering juices, and stir for about a minute while it thickens.
- Cool off the pineapple/lemon mixture before spooning over the top of the cheesecakes, then refrigerate for a half hour or more before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Citrus Recipe
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Meet beaver tails.
Get your shine on.