If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Use fresh orange to make sauce combined with heavy cream and pour over pork chop.. - Hidemi
- 4 Pork Loin Boneless Center Cut Chops
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- 3/4 cup White Wine
- 2 Navel Oranges
- 2 tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 3/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over each pork chop.
- Squeeze one orange into a bowl and add white wine vinegar and sugar. Mix well. Section the other orange and chop. Set aside.
- In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoons butter and cook pork chops. When one side of pork chops brown, turn them over, pour white wine, cover and cook over medium heat until pork chops are cooked thoroughly. When pork chops are cooked, place each on the serving plate.
- In the same skillet, pour orange juice mixture and chopped oranges. Cook over low heat mashing oranges until oranges are mashed completely. Then add heavy cream and simmer until thickens.
- Add 1 tablespoon butter and stir well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour orange cream sauce over each pork chop.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Citrus Recipe
These Ballads Are Bananas
Our favorite food-centric songs.
A feast for the ears.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
That was a close shave.