If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: During dinner my children coveted the seeds of this pomegranate salad and needed a bit of convincing to eat the spicy greens --in the end my husband and I ate the bulk of the salad greens and for once let them indulge in the fruit portion somewhat separately.
http://www.elanaspantry.com/pomegranate-salad/ - elanaspantry
- 4 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- In a large salad bowl, combine arugula and pomegranate seeds
- Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar
- Toss and serve
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Autumn Salad
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
A list of things we like.
Home & design links we love.
Fact: Kids love pizza.
Mortar and pestle perfection.