If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: One of my new year's resolutions is to get back into Nutella, but I want to disguise it as a healthy ingredient whenever possible. A smoothie with fresh orange juice and non-fat Greek yogurt works well with a touch of the Magic Stuff. The orange juice and Greek yogurt provide a nice, tangy counterpoint to the Divineness formerly known as Nutella. Use any variation of "Nutella" that you have on hand. - Bevi
Makes two 8-ounce servings
- a handful of ice cubes
- 1/2 cup Fage 0% Yogurt
- 1/2 to 1 cups fresh squeezed orange juice - for a thick smoothie, start with 1/2 cup and add more juice if desired
- 1 tablespoon Nutella, or a Nutella variation - there are many on the market
- Place the ice in a blender. Add the yogurt, and then the orange juice. For a very thick smoothie, use 1/2 cup of orange juice. Blend at high speed until you achieve your desired smoothie consistency. Add the Nutella and blend again. Enjoy and don't feel guilty.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Citrus Recipe
Flourless Almond & Coconut Cake
Looked for salad, ended up with cake: Life in a nutshell.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Recipe of the Day
Strawberry, Rhubarb, and Lime Popsicles
An out of the blue use for a mason jar.
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.