If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my own adaptation of a recipe from Madhur Jaffrey's "Indian Cooking." It is simplicity itself and simply delicious. - Federico_
- 4 Blood Oranges, peeled and white pith removed
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
- 4 tablespoons Gran Mariner
- 1 pint Orange Sorbet (Blood Orange if available)
- Slice oranges horizontally in 1/4 pieces. Place 4-5 slices from each orange overlapping in a dessert dish. Drizzle 1 tbsp Gran Mariner over each orange, and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Top with one scoop of orange sorbet. Voila. It's done.
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.