If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my own adaptation of a recipe from Madhur Jaffrey's "Indian Cooking." It is simplicity itself and simply delicious. —Federico_
- 4 Blood Oranges, peeled and white pith removed
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
- 4 tablespoons Gran Mariner
- 1 pint Orange Sorbet (Blood Orange if available)
- Slice oranges horizontally in 1/4 pieces. Place 4-5 slices from each orange overlapping in a dessert dish. Drizzle 1 tbsp Gran Mariner over each orange, and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Top with one scoop of orange sorbet. Voila. It's done.
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.