If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I created this by mistake last weekend...its lovely. - DUZE @BakingBackwards
- 1-2 large ripe (soft to the touch) avocado (you may wish to add a little more of the seasonings if you use 2)
- 1.5 teaspoons Braggs or soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons Dulse seaweed flakes
- 1 teaspoon kelp flakes
- 1 tbsp chopped red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- squeeze of organic lemon
- Puree all ingredients until very smooth. Serve chilled on toast, bruschetta, crackers or with crudite.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Avocados
Grind It Up
Sausage we're going to make.
Grind it up.
Orecchiette with a bite.
Treats for your beach bag.
Recipe of the Day
You won't be board with this game.