If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an excellent recipe and I made this for the same men Vodka dinner party last Saturday. - pauljoseph
- 3 cups Shredded Cabbage
- 1/2 cup Red and yellow pepper (Pimento)
- 1/2 cup Shredded Green Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1) Heat 1 tablespoon oil in pan, add salt first , then pepper. Stir for 1 minute and remove to plate. 2) Heat 1 tablespoon oil in same pan, add cabbage, cook for 2 minutes. Add peppers and mix well. 3 ) Mix together vinegar, sugar and add to pan; cook, tossing well for 2 or 3 minutes. Serve hot or cold.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Autumn Salad
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls