If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Get ready because after you make this once, you will want to make this on a regular basis. This recipe not only is simple and quick to put together, every single layer of flavor and texture gives you the perfact balance of heat and sweet. —DWEnvision
Makes 8 qt
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 3 small chili peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 Jalapeño peppers, seeded and chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 15 ounces chicken broth
- 30 ounces regular canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1.5 lbs. ground chicken
- 15 ounces can, solid pack pumkin
- 14.5 ounces can, diced tomatoes with chiles
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 12 ounces bottle of chili sauce
- 1.5 teaspoons dried oregano
- In a stainless 12-Quart Stockpot, you will want to saute' the onions, garlic, and peppers in olive oil until the onions just start to soften. Add the ground chicken to the pot, beaking it up and then the wine. Simmer until the chicken is just cooked through. Add the remainder of the ingredients to the pot and bring to a boil. Turn down the heat to a simmer for 30 minutes, stiring as needed to prevent sticking or burning. Welcome to Chili Heaven... Enjoy...
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chili
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.