Author Notes: I don't remember where this recipe came from. I have used it as a light dessert for over 40 years. It is possible that it came from Gourmet Magazine. (I used ot have quite a collection), Couldn't be simpler to make, with ingredients usually in the pantry. Great for last minute emergencies. - Latetotheparty
Serves a crowd
- bunches white seedless grapes
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Brandy
- dollop sour cream or plain yogurt
- Stem grapes and marinate in a med. bowl with brandy, lemon juice and honey. Chill till ready to serve.
- Spoon grapes into dessert dishes and top with dollop of sour cream or yogurt.