If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I don't remember where this recipe came from. I have used it as a light dessert for over 40 years. It is possible that it came from Gourmet Magazine. (I used ot have quite a collection), Couldn't be simpler to make, with ingredients usually in the pantry. Great for last minute emergencies. —Latetotheparty
Serves a crowd
- bunches white seedless grapes
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Brandy
- dollop sour cream or plain yogurt
- Stem grapes and marinate in a med. bowl with brandy, lemon juice and honey. Chill till ready to serve.
- Spoon grapes into dessert dishes and top with dollop of sour cream or yogurt.
More Great Recipes: Desserts
Put the briny bite to good use
Olive you, olives.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
We've got the summer blues.
Small spaces don't have to feel small.
A better basket.