If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Maybe different from traditional chili. I used Italian sausage, fresh tomatoes (not canned), kidney beans, vegetables and raisin. Seasoned with rosemary, italian seasoning and chili. —Hidemi
- 1 pound Italian Sausage, removed from casings and crumbled
- 1 Onion, minced
- 1 cup Chopped Celery
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Rosemary
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 1/3 cup Raisins
- 15.5 ounces Kidney beans (canned), drained
- 2 Tomatoes (1- 3/4 lb). chopped
- 2 teaspoons Chili Powder
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- In a large pot, heat olive oil and cook garlic, onion, celery until tender. Then add crumbled italian sausages and cook until brown.
- Add italian seaoning and rosemary. Stir well. Then add water, kidney beans and raisins. Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes. Then add tomatoes, salt, pepper and chili powder. Stir well. Keep simmering for 10-15 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chili
These Figs are Feeling a Little Tart
Learn to love fruit with chocolate
Learning to love fruit with chocolate.
The best donuts—ever.
We've got the summer blues.
How we do a Genius dinner party for 30.
A better basket.