If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dressing has been a favorite for so many years. It is not only delicious on salad greens but on steamed or roasted vegetables, cooked salmon, etc. I often give it as a gift in a pretty jar along with some homemade croutons. It comes together in a jiffy and you'll never want to buy commercial dressing again after tasting this one! —sticksnscones
Makes 1 cup dressing
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup Extra-virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- To make the salad dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, soy sauce, shallot, garlic and mustard. Add salt and pepper .
- While continuing to whisk, gradually add the olive oil until it is all incorporated.
- Serve over anything green...salad greens, vegetables, salmon...you get the picture!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Open House Dish
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Autumn Salad
Welcome to Funky Town
How to make kimchi—without a recipe
Make kimchi—without a recipe.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
Eat cookies for breakfast.
The chicest apron around.