If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Born out leftovers I had in the fridge and a love for sweet potatoes. - CindyRowland
Serves 20 balls
- 1/2 cup mashed cooked sweet potato
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place sweet potato, rice, cheeses, wheat germ, and salt in the bowl of a food processor. Process for 45 – 60 seconds or until smooth and a ball starts to form.
- Roll sweet potato mixture into tablespoon-sized balls with your hands. Place balls on baking sheet and bake on the center rack of the oven for 15-17 minutes or until the bottoms are golden.
- Allow balls to cool on the baking sheet for at least 5 minutes. Gently remove balls with thin metal spatula and serve. Store leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sweet Potato Recipe
Freeze It Right There
Meet your herby, stir-fry savior.
The stir-fry savior.
Orecchiette with a bite.
Treats for your beach bag.
You won't be board with this game.