If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I modified a mango and avocado salad we like to make to include citrus. The Sriracha adds some heat and a little agave adds some extra sweet. Any type of orange is good, and I have also made this salad with Meyer lemon supremes. Very good and refreshing! - Bevi
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 medium chopped red, yellow, or orange bell pepper
- 1 ripe avocado, chopped in medium chunks
- 1 small bulb of shallot, minced
- 1 orange, supremed, and juice squeezed out and saved
- 1 Ruby grapefruit, supremed, and juice squeezed out and saved
- juice of 1 lemon
- several dashes of Sriracha
- small glug ofolive oil
- 2 dashes Agave syrup
- Sea salt and a dash of pepper
- Combine all ingredients. Stir carefully. Don't be afraid to let the avocado melt into the mixture - the creaminess is a nice contrast to the other flavors.
- Serve on either lettuce that is lightly dressed, or serve as a condiment with fish, chicken, or curries.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spicy Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Avocados
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mangoes
Flourless Almond & Coconut Cake
Looked for salad, ended up with cake: Life in a nutshell.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Strawberry, Rhubarb, and Lime Popsicles
An out of the blue use for a mason jar.
Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?