If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Looking to put a fresh twist on the same boring old salad? I made this lovely arugula salad the other night for dinner. Pairing the crisp greens with sweet apples and salty prosciutto was a winning combination! This salad is great for company - easy to make - but with a beautiful presentation sure to impress! —The Domestic Diva
Serves 2 people
- 4 cups rocket arugula
- 1 apple, cut into thin slices
- 6 thins slices of prosciutto
- 1 tablespoon good balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons good extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- In a small mixing bowl, add the balsamic vinegar and slowly wisk in the olive oil. Season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Lay the strips of prosciutto flat along the bottom of a plate or wide-bottomed bowl. Place apples slices on top in an even layer.
- Add the arugula to the mixing bowl and toss to coat in the dressing.
- Place the arugula on top of the apples and prosciutto. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Autumn Salad
You Pinned, We Listened
This Month's Top 10 Pinterest Recipes
This month's most pinned recipes.
Food blog links we love.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
The best camping foods.
Savor the season.