If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 2 1/2 dozen
- 8 ounces unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 cup brown sugar (light or dark works)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups AP flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi or bitter sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup cocoa nibs
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars until well combined.
- Cream in eggs, vanilla, and salt. Mix until incorporated.
- Scrape the bowl. Sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper. Cream the flour mixture into butter mixture until half of the flour is combined.
- Add in chips and cocoa nibs. Mix until combined.
- Scoop heaping tablespoons of dough onto foil lined cookie sheets (I scoop 6 cookies onto a sheet).
- Chill the dough. Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Chill cookies for at least 10 minutes per tray.
- Bake one sheet at a time at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes (11 minutes is perfect for me), until edges are firm and the middle is set, but soft. Cook completely and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chocolate & Spice
How to make lemonade without a recipe
Lemonade, sans recipe.
Last day for free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Green pesto is so last summer.
Savor the season.