If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I took my Grandmother's fudge brownie pie recipe and breathed Indian spice into it using garam masala and coconut. —midnitechef
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine, very soft
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon garam marsala
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, beat sugar and margarine well.
- Add eggs and mix well. Add the flour, cocoa, salt, and garam masala.
- Stir in the coconut and nuts, if using.
- Pour into a greased 9? pie plate, or regular muffin tin. Bake at 350ºF for 20-25 minutes in a pie plate, about 18 minutes in a muffin tin.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chocolate & Spice
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.