If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: "This is amazing" said my husband after the 2nd bite of it! I made that for Valentine's dinner. We share a passion for chocolate. My dinner menu had to have some chocolate in it!
Molten chocolate cake is a great combination of easy and spectacular. I have adapted it from the original for Valentine's day by adding some spice = Thaï green chili pepper! Because the pepper in small amount enhanced the flavour of chocolate. It magnify its aroma!
- Preheat the oven to 360 °F. Melt chocolate and butter in a small pan. When melted set aside.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a small pan. When melted set aside.
- Slice the chili pepper thinly. Add the chili pepper to the chocolate/butter melted.
- Whisk eggs and sugar until it's like a ribbon in a medium bowl.
- Pour the chocolate/butter/chili mixture into the eggs/sugar.
- Then add the sifted flour and whisk until homogeneous mixture. Put in porcelain pot to the ¾ of their height.
- Bake in the oven at 360 ° F for about 8 to 10 minutes. Better to serve them warm. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chocolate & Spice
Take Summer Food Inside
11 DIY projects to make when it's too hot to go outside.
Cool Eats for Hot Days
A Carry-On Cocktail Kit
Anna Jones Loves Vegetables
The Daily Grind
Italian Breakfast Buns