If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is beyond simple, but every time I make it, my husband and I find ourselves exclaiming over what great flavors it contains and how much it adds to our steaks. I think it'd be good on most other meats, so if you're not a steak lover, try it elsewhere.
I freshly grind the coriander and white peppercorns, and once everything's combined, you can keep it in a tightly sealed container for future use. - em-i-lis
Makes enough for 4-6 filets
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon white peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mint
- Take coriander seeds and white peppercorns, put into a coarse-grinder, and grind into a small bowl. Add a decent amount of kosher salt, some crushed red pepper flakes and some dried mint. Stir together and, if using now, coat each filet with as much as you can. Cook how you like (we grill or pan sear/oven roast).