If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I got the inspiration for this recipe from Betty Crocker's Cookbook. I chose not to add the cloves, but the cinnamon and nutmeg give the pecans a great flavor. The addition of semi sweet chocolate makes it so good! I love to make these, but them in little bags or pint glass jars and give them as gifts. Everyone loves to receive these! —chrissyb
Makes 1 1/4 cups
- 1 tablespoon egg white
- 1 1/4 cups pecan halves
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 300º
- Mix egg white and pecan halves in a bowl until the pecans are evenly coated.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of chocolate chips on top of the pecans.
- Spread pecans on top of an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely and store in an airtight container.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Edible Gift
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chocolate & Spice
Your Best Middle Eastern Recipe
Here are your community picks
Here are your Community Picks!
The dreamiest foods around.
Make your own ghee.
A can-do tool.