If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Your next snack addiction. Crunchy potato chips, chewy raisins, and lip-tingling spicy chocolate. This will definitely spice things up! - HeartBellyAndSoul
- 10 ounces Dark Chocolate bittersweet chips (I used Ghirardelli)
- 1 cup Potato Chips, crumbled (about 2 oz) (I used Kettle Baked Sea Salt)
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl in the microwave. Set the timer for 2 minutes, and stir every 30-40 seconds until chips are melted and chocolate is smooth.
- Stir in Cayenne Pepper, Cinnamon, Salt, and Sugar until mixed. Then fold in crushed Potato Chips and Raisins.
- Spread into an 8x8 casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate for 30-40 minutes until set. Cut/break into pieces.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chocolate & Spice
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.