Author Notes: Your next snack addiction. Crunchy potato chips, chewy raisins, and lip-tingling spicy chocolate. This will definitely spice things up! - HeartBellyAndSoul
- 10 ounces Dark Chocolate bittersweet chips (I used Ghirardelli)
- 1 cup Potato Chips, crumbled (about 2 oz) (I used Kettle Baked Sea Salt)
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl in the microwave. Set the timer for 2 minutes, and stir every 30-40 seconds until chips are melted and chocolate is smooth.
- Stir in Cayenne Pepper, Cinnamon, Salt, and Sugar until mixed. Then fold in crushed Potato Chips and Raisins.
- Spread into an 8x8 casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate for 30-40 minutes until set. Cut/break into pieces.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chocolate & Spice