If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I adapted this from a traditional chocolate chip cookie stick recipe. I love this recipe because you can make it in one bowl and it's simple enough to mix by hand(less mess to clean up!) —Joy Betesh
Makes 3 dozen cookies
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Cocoa Chile Blend
- 3/4 teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt Crystals
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat the egg with a wire whisk, add the oil, sugars, vanilla, cocoa, baking soda, and spices.
- Using a spatula or wooden spoon fold in the flour and mix till flour it is thoroughly incorporated and then add the chocolate chips
- Divide the batter in half. Spread half the batter on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper....it should be very flat(pat it down with your hand). It should look like a giant cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or till edges of cookie start to brown. Immediately after taking out of the oven, use a pizza cutter and diagonally cut the cookie into sticks. The cookie sticks will get hard as they cool. Repeat the same process with the rest of the batter.
Finger Foods for the Fourth
The best summer appetizers
Finger foods for the Fourth.
Warning: You might be offended.
Savor the season.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
A board to go nuts over.